Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Spring Day

Hello and good morning. Today's card is made for Cute Card Thursday's challenge to go "Flower Fancy" I have lots of Prima Flowers but i thought to just pick a stamp that features lots of different Spring flowers. This stamp by Alota Rubberstamps is just adorable and fun to color in. To "pep" the image up i used lots of different Shimmerz paints to make the flowers shimmery in a settled way.
Stamps: Alota Rubberstamps
Paper/CS: Crate Paper "Kaitleen" and Stampin up
Embellishments: Shimmerz Paints in "Bubble Gum", "Golden Wheat", "Pixi Dust" and "Celery" other Making
thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Claudia!

Stef H said...

Someone just posted a link to this blog and I'm here taking a look! WOW! I also just got my first jar of Shimmerz (moonlight) and I love it! This is super! Thanks for sharing.

Stac said...

What a cute card.