Monday, March 23, 2009

Mellow Ketto



So are you all loving the new Shimmerz colors as much as me? They are all so amazing, but the Mellow yellow blingz has to be my favorite of the entire batch.



I used it on Phoebe Kettos wings, I did not have to color the wings with a base color like I usually do. The Mellow Yellow Blingz was enough to give it a great color and shimmer. I also used the Mellow Yellow on the flower and Angel Wingz on the pink flower for a bit of extra sparkle.

Hope you all have a great Monday. Thanks bunches for stopping by today!!

5 comments:

Elaine A said...

Jamie -

What an adorable card, so pretty.

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

Super sweet card, Jamie. The colors you chose are great and the black adds such nice contrast. TFS.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh how cute is this, beautiful. Kim

Jen said...

Awesome card! Oh boy - I've been eyeing those stamps - now I just might have to get some! ;)

Karen said...

What a darling little fairy! *sigh* I have always wanted wings! I know if I had them I would cover them with shimmerz! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card!