Friday, March 6, 2009

As Stunning as the Stars!!

So...Boys can have Shimmer too, right? You bet! And what do you think can make a plain ol' giraffe pop? Shimmerz of course! I colored the Prima Giraffe with a red Copic marker then painted it with Royal Red Shimmerz. I added some Coal Shimmerz to the spots and then highlighted that with a few white gel pen dots! Of course the Giraffe had to be flashy to match the Prima Galaxy Stars! Shimmerz did the trick - and now this plain ol' giraffe is as stunning as the stars!

I just want to give a quick shout-out to all of the Shimmerz design team members - You've really been making this blog rock (and shine of course!)

Kisa

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

I love the reds and the stars, so fabulous. Kim

Karen said...

How cute is that card I love the colors. They are my favorites!