Monday, December 29, 2008

Hey Ya'll!

Hi All! Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas holiday! I managed to get a little stamping done and this card was one that I actually finished. I used my little Cowboy Ian from The Greeting Farm. When I finished the card I decided he needed a little something so I added some Shimmerz Blingz in Spiced Cider to his hat. Then I applied the paint on the chipboard stars that I had covered with Cosmo Cricket patterned paper. I took a close up shot so you can see how sparkly it turned out. I really like how it turned out. Anywho, that's all from me today but I'll be back with some more Shimmerz cards later :)

Until then,

5 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So cute!!! I love this lil' cowboy! It's not often you see lil' boy cards :)
TFS!

Dawn said...

SO AWESOME!!! I love the color of the hat! great job

Julie Koerber said...

Way cute Ana! That cowboy is just darling and the Blingz.... perfect! :-)

Jen said...

Adorable!!!

Elaine said...

KUH-YOU-T!!!