Friday, July 11, 2008

Shimmerlicious Layout

Today's eye candy comes from the creator of ShimmerzTM herself, Stacey! It's a beautiful page to showcase her children, isn't it? There's so much dazzle and shine you can see in the close-up photos below.This first close-up shows the shimmery painted letters, using the Coffee Shimmerz.Next is a close-up of the pretty sweeping pattern made with just a few Shimmerz colors over a Heidi Swapp mask.
Shimmerz are acid-free and safe for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects. Unlike glitter and some chunky glitter glues, there are no large particles to dislodge and scratch your precious photos.

If you have a moment, stop by Lori Renn's blog today. She made a gorgeous card using the Key Lime Shimmerz. Great card, Lori!

Keep on Shimmerin'!

4 comments:

Lori Renn said...

That layout is beautiful! I never thought to use the Shimmerz with my masks. I am going to try that. Thanks for the inspiration, Stacey!

Debby said...

This is gorgeous! Just received my shimmerz the other day. I need to find time to play!

Kathy Ann Jensen Vadapalli said...

In love! I am so in love with shimmerz! I got mine in the mail today and have started to paint everything in sight!

Kisa Peters said...

Gorgeous! Who would'a thought to paint with it! :D

This stuff rockz!