Friday, February 19, 2016

Together Is My Favorite Place to Be - A cheerful layout with Karine

Hi there, Shimmerz fans,

Karine is here today to share with you a bright and cheerful layout created with my precious Shimmerz goodies. Here it is.




Here are the Shimmerz Paints products I used:


Well Blue Me Down Coloringz
Bamboo Leaf Spritz
Inklingz I'm Not Limon


To color my background made with doilies, joint tape and heavy gesso, I used Well Blue Me Down Coloringz with my paint brush to drop some of the color. I used my heat tool to dry.


I thought it missed some green, so I added Bamboo Leaf Spritz, again using my brush to drop some of the color.


To color my title piece, I used my I'm Not Limon Inklingz. It matches perfectly the color in the paper.


Have a nice day.





No comments: