Friday, December 4, 2015

Layout using Dazzelerz and colouringz with Felicity

Hello, Felicity here today.

I am starting the festive creations off with a layout using lots of pretty sparkly Shimmerz.  I pulled out a lot of embellishments in the colours I was using from Pink fresh studio.
Absolute love how this turned out.

Products used: Dazzelerz: Foiled again and Sea U in the mornin'
Spritz: Mango madness
Coluringz: Oh say can U sea, Well blue me down, Jeni B Bleu, Heidi Ho blue.

first I used Tim Holtz christmas stencil with some Dazzerlz and texturez. I layed the colours to create a two-tone affect.

I then used a bit of water, and my fingers, or sponge or a paintbrush or packaging.. varies techniques to create it watercolour like. I again layed my shimmerz colours in, but only once each colour had dried. I didnt want them mixing and turning into mud!! tee hee

I then add some stitching and started building my page from there.

"Tractor"







 I hope this inspires you to simply play with your shimmerz this holiday season.


No comments: