Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holiday Canvas with Shona

Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a holiday canvas to share with you. This is a very large canvas, about 18 by 22 inches. It is a gift for someone special to hang in their house over the holiday.

 

 
For the background on this canvas I have used Spritz in Bamboo Leaf and 4 Leaf Clover. I also added in some Don’t Be Suede Coloringz. I really love the color combination together on the background.

 

 
All of the Creative Embellishments chippy snowflakes and metals have been finished with a coat of gesso and Spotlight White Inklingz to give them a nice Shimmer!

 
On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Take care all!!

1 comment:

Astrid Maclean said...

I totally adore this canvas, it looks brilliant!!!