Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Layout with Missy featuring Creameez

Happy Wednesday, Shimmerz fans!  Missy here with you today.  Have you gotten your hands on any of the gorgeous Creameez yet?  They are so beautiful and leave such a rich color and satin finish...you simply must give them a try!  I created this layout using four of the new Creameez.  I used Piggy Pink, Ride the Tide, Thunderstorm and Luck O' the Irish.

I used them just like I do Inklingz...they go on very smooth just like watercolor.  I used them on top of the cardstock, patterned paper and stamps and they worked beautifully.  I used some older Echo Park collections for this.


Here you can see the pretty way they blend.  I used green, silver and blue together.  They really go on very nicely, whether your using a brush to spread the color around or flick splatters and drips.


I used the Piggy Pink color to paint these left over diamond shapes I had lying around from a background I cut on my Cameo for another project.  They have a really pretty satin sheen to them.


Here's one more close up of the pretty green, blue and silver.  I know you'll love these...they are very versatile and so much fun to play with!


Thanks so much for checking out the blog today...have a wonderful Wednesday!

Products Used:
Creameez - Ride the Tide, Luck O' the Irish, Piggy Pink & Thunderstorm


1 comment:

Lydell Quin said...

Absolutely gorgeous Missy!