Hello lovely people! I am here with a share for Shimmerz, it has been a long time since
I said that! Feels so good to be back on board! I had a BLAST creating this canvas!
One thing I LOVE about designing for Shimmerz is Stacey gives us creative freedom!
Just lets us do "our thing" and i LOVE her for it! So i had bought this bee and wanted to
sparkle him up! The Shimmerz Inklingz was perfect! Along with some Texturez and Sprays of course!
I have a video tutorial HERE!
Shimmerz Store. Make sure to mention my name or my blog in the "notes to merchant" section to receive some FREE Shimmerz of your choice!
Products Used:
Inklingz in
Chocolate n Diamondz
I love you Onyxly
Steely Blue Eyes
Me and Blue
Texturez in Gold Mine
Coloringz in Don't be Suede
Well Blue Me Down
Shimmeringz in
Goldie Lox
Inklingz in
Chocolate n Diamondz
I love you Onyxly
Steely Blue Eyes
Me and Blue
Texturez in Gold Mine
Coloringz in Don't be Suede
Well Blue Me Down
Shimmeringz in
Goldie Lox
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete