Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Quick and easy cards

Hi lovely Shimmerz fans!  I am sharing today a few simple cards I made.  Cooper had a couple of birthday parties to attend over the school holidays so I whipped up a few cards.
 
Here are the Shimmerz products I used:
Spritz in Sapphire
Vibez in Hermit the Frog, Sunset Strip and Blue Jeans
Shimmerz in Key Lime
 
 



I started with a scrapping of Gesso and then flicked and sprayed the Spritz and Vibez down the middle of the card allowing it to run.
 


Popped on some flags and twine and then sprayed some stars and adhered them aswell.



 
 
There you go, simple as and receiving a handmade card is extra fun for the little ones!
 
 

5 comments:

Roberta said...

Fantastic!!!! Love love love!

Gabbi said...

Adorable. Did you make the flags?
Thanks
Gabbi

Sandrine Dawes said...

Amazing cards!!! Love love the fun look!

Lydell Quin said...

Oh my....I LOVE these!!!!

Stac said...

So bright and fun! Love how you create!