Friday, January 25, 2013

I love COLORS!!!



Hi there!

Today I am here to show you my latest COLORFUL creation! This is no longer a secret: I love the colors .... all the colors! Thanks to Shimmerz products I can use many colors: just a spray and my white creation is painted by the color that I want. My latest project is an example of what I just said.

I partecipated at "Sketchbook Project 2013" and I have dedicate my pages to ... COLORS: I used the Shimmerz paint to create the bakground of every pages with many different stencil. 

Here's a little rundown of my page.






Have a great day with creativity!
Roberta

5 comments:

Shona said...

wow amazing journal pages, LOVE all the bright colors :)

Miae said...

Totally inspirational!

LauraVi said...

Bellissime variazioni! Ora ti seguo anch'io

Lydell Quin said...

These are amazing Roberta! Love all of your Art journal pages!

Stac said...

Roberta, you've inspired me once again. Your artwork is like none other. I love it!!!