Its Lydell again here with another Layout share.
Its using another palette from The Color Room, I often find its a fun place to start, using specific colours and building a page from there. So this one used red, black, white and gold.
So take a look.
I used My Bleeding Heart Coloringz to match the red in the palette and I sprayed some white flowers and splattered drips over areas of the background, by taking the lid off and using the 'tube' inside to flick the paint. I also saturated some punched heart shapes.
I used some Powder puff Pearlz to add drips on my patterned paper and to roughly paint the edges of my already grunged and distressed paper.
Next I used the left over and semi dried up paint of the My Bleeding Heart, on my craft sheet, adding Anchors Away Coloringz, Hot fudge and licorice Spritz, which I mixed with a paint brush. I stamped a stamp (from Stamp-It) into it and stamped the water colour effect in the two opposite corners under the Black paper....this turned out really cool! Using the paintbrush I also dry brushed around the edge of the background and in the centres of some of the red flowers adding some nice dimension......From there I positioned all the flowers and added all the other bits and pieces. My glue of choice is always Helmar 450, which holds even the most dimensional items securely to a page, and never warps the paper or cardstock.
Hope you will go get your Shimmerz on now and create something amazing!
Thanks for dropping in today!





Great palette and great layout! love these colors!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love it all!
ReplyDelete