Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tea Time!

Hi Ladies, I have one project to share with you today!

I'm not British, but I think that a good tea at five o'clock is a pleasant moment to share in good company of a friend.


To commemorate this moment I created this little and fun artwork: I've altered a metal pills-box, with paper flowers, acrylic paints and lots of Shimmerz.


I used Shimmerz products to color the flowers and Bronzed Bombshell Shimmeringz to give a cheerful glow to the entire object.


As you can see, if you use our Shimmerz products on most of your project or in a small part of it it makes always a large impact.

Products used:

Pearlz: Carrot Top, Luscious Lilac, Emerald Isle, Sunnyside Up, Peas B Mine, Blue B You, Samrock and Grammie Berrie.
Shimmerz: Indigo.
Shimmeringz: Bronzed Bombshell.

Have a great day with creativity!

Roberta

5 comments:

Emily D. said...

Wow.. this is amazing!! I love it!!

Dot said...

Beautiful! Very inspiring!

Annacheri83 said...

very very beautiful...I love tea time!!!
Anna

Gio said...

So original, Roberta.
It is so tea-licious!

Christie Bryant said...

LOVE this!