Friday, September 30, 2011

A Big Hearty Welcome

I am so excited to announce that the very, very talented Lene Nabon is joining the SHIMMERZ Design Team. Lene has a beautifully, unique style of scrapping. We just can't wait to see her add her special touches with SHIMMERZ.

Please take a moment to get to know Lene a bit better.



My name is Lene Bjørnerud - aka nabon on the net! I'm 28 going on 39 and live in cold Norway not far from Oslo. I live with my hubby of 20 years, 2 kids 6 & 8, girl & boy, golden retriever Lucky and 3 turtles!

I have been obsessed with paper since 2005, and have never stopped! I scrap a lot, and every week I do a layout for our challenge blog Skissedilla, where I'm on the design team. I also do a lot of photography, and I run a (very) small business, '2B Photography' with my sister. My photos inspire me a lot in my scrapping, and my scrapping inspires me to take more photos too. Love both my hobbies!

At the moment, I'm a student, and in the spring of 2012, I graduate as a teacher! I am looking forward to start working, love to study, but maybe a total of 6 years is long enough? LOL
I'm also a flower decorator.

My style? Less is NOT more? Layers, using things not meant for scrapping, I love old lace, paper, post stamps, foreign coins, candy paper etc, etc! I Love to sew, spray, paint and distress everything on my layouts! I also like to scrap more plain and simple layouts, especially if I got a great photo which need to stand alone. I Love the strong colors, but I like to scrap with the light ones! I Love the vintage feeling, and love summer layouts!
I'm so excited to be on the team, and I can't wait to get started and get to know all of you!

Be sure to take a peek at Lene's blog, http://nabon.blogspot.com/. You will be inspired!

WELCOME Lene!!! We are beyond thrilled to have you join the SHIMMERZ family.

No comments: