Are you playing along with Shimmerz and The Color Room this month? I hope so, because the palette match-ups with Shimmerz are delicious! In the layout below, I used Vibez in Hermit the Frog, Spritz in Sapphire and Sea Foam, and Pearlz in Blue By U.
Have you tried making coffee rings with your Shimmerz yet? I love how they turned out here, and the frame that was covered in Spritz Sapphire, and then topped with Pearlz in Blue By U is sooo gorgeous in real life. If you think it is shimmery in that photo up there, you should see it on my mantle. LOVE IT!
xx Heidi



This page is brilliant!!!!!! I love it so much, so adorable.
ReplyDeleteThis is -- and I need to pause here so I can shout this -- INCREDIBLE!
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe this one!!!!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!!
ReplyDeleteI just love Heidi's style! This layout is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteEverything about this LO makes me smile. THANK YOU!!! :)
ReplyDelete