Here's another project I made using some of the new colors. I was lucky enough to be the guest designer for Pencil Lines sketch challenge blog last week, and this was the layout I made to go along with the sketch I created for them:
I used Treasured Hymn Spritz and Antique Lace Shimmerz paint on the Prima felt border, and I used Rock-a-fella blue and Sapphire Spritz on the flowers and the butterfly.
I added some crocheting and a little glitter for good measure. The papers are from Webster's Pages (I was thrilled to also be their guest designer last month!).
Thanks so much for letting me share!
-Stacy Cohen
Stunning! I love all of the crocheted border and the shimmery felt!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO...so creative! The yarn is such unique technique!
ReplyDeleteI just love how you do your crochet borders. Beautiful work, Stacy!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the crocheted border. I am going to have to try this :)
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}} Danielle
Breathtaking work! Your details and textures are always perfect! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and creative, Stacy! Love it.
ReplyDeleteLike others, I really like the crocheting as a border. Wonderful layout; tfs.
ReplyDeletethe crocheted borders really pop here! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteStacy, the crochet borders are such a great touch. Just another great talent you have. I really like the boldness of the red and how you worked in the Shimmerz factor. Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat techniques! TFS!
ReplyDelete