Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Triple the Sketch

Happy Friday, Everyone! Are you looking forward to the weekend? Do you have some fun things planned?

For my Triple the Sketch page I decided to have some fun with chipboard. I had this cute flower album by Maya Road and since I'm not a big mini-maker, I decided to take it apart and use the chipboard flowers as page accents. I soaked the page in water for a minute and then pulled the layers apart.



Next I crinkled it and let it dry. When the page was dry, I coated it with white crackle paint. Finally, I added a coat of Hi-Ho Silver Blingz.





The chipboard border is also coated with crackle paint and Hi-Ho Silver Blingz. I LOVE the way they came out.




Thank you, Triple the Sketch, for letting us play along this week! I had a blast!

Head on over to the Triple the Sketch blog and give this design a try! :D

Happy Creating!
Jana

2 comments:

  1. what a really cool idea, Jana! Cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too talented!! What a great idea! I am not a big mini album maker either (but I have a ton). Off to see what I can do *tee hee*

    ReplyDelete