Friday, August 28, 2009

Triple the Sketch

Happy Friday, Everyone! Are you looking forward to the weekend? Do you have some fun things planned?

For my Triple the Sketch page I decided to have some fun with chipboard. I had this cute flower album by Maya Road and since I'm not a big mini-maker, I decided to take it apart and use the chipboard flowers as page accents. I soaked the page in water for a minute and then pulled the layers apart.



Next I crinkled it and let it dry. When the page was dry, I coated it with white crackle paint. Finally, I added a coat of Hi-Ho Silver Blingz.





The chipboard border is also coated with crackle paint and Hi-Ho Silver Blingz. I LOVE the way they came out.




Thank you, Triple the Sketch, for letting us play along this week! I had a blast!

Head on over to the Triple the Sketch blog and give this design a try! :D

Happy Creating!
Jana

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

what a really cool idea, Jana! Cute LO!

Anonymous said...

You are too talented!! What a great idea! I am not a big mini album maker either (but I have a ton). Off to see what I can do *tee hee*