
When I first heard that Impression Obsession was going to do a Product Swap with Shimmerz, I was so excited! I have several Impression Obsession images and have been long been a fan of their stamps. The pairing is absolutely perfect, too - Shimmerz makes the perfect medium for coloring in these great images. Just take a look at the shine I was able to add to this coffee cup image from the "Smell the Coffee" set:

All I added there was a touch of pink and celery Shimmerz! The image was initally colored with Copics; I applied the Shimmerz right over the top for a great look.
One of the things that is so fun about Impression Obsession is the wide variety of stamps that they carry. This stamp is such a beautiful garden scene, and I used a bunch of Shimmerz products on it without it being overpowered. The background is covered in Shimmerz Spritz in Baby's Breath, which shows well here:

This picture lets you see the Evergreen, Sky Blue, and Royal Red that I used on other areas:

I added a little Flower Soft and pearls and created a gorgeous card with tons of detail!
This series of topiaries is just a delightful stamp! I knew right away that this image was just MADE for Shimmerz! I painted the image first, then added in shading with matching colored pencils. Just look at how beautifully it turned out!

For a closer look at the gorgeous effect that you get with Shimmerz, take a look at this:

Thanks to the generous crew at Impression Obsession. If you're looking for a great line of stamps to use in coordination with your Shimmerz products, this is the perfect one!
All so pretty Jenn. Love the little trees. Kim
ReplyDeleteJenn, Those are absolutelly gorgeous. I love how you used the Shimmemrz for such great detail too!
ReplyDeleteThese are AWESOME! I really lovet the drink!
ReplyDeleteI love the variety in these projects, Jenn. They're fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAdorable samples! I love those topiaries and the green and pink color combo is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I love your cards! I really love the coloring, and use of Shimmerz with the stamps!
ReplyDeleteI can see you've really had FUN this week! Love the topiaries and the coffee cup...bright and cheerful cards...beautifully done!
ReplyDelete