We are so excited to announce our newest products that will be available very soon!!!Introducing 4 New Colors! Don't they just "scream" Summer!?
Caribbean Sunset Spritz
Tickle Me Turquoise Shimmerz
Jilted Jade Shimmerz
and
Island Salsa Blingz
Be watching for projects from the design team that will be popping up very shortly!
Thanks for being a Shimmerz Fan!!!
Wow!!! Gorgeous colors!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun and fresh! Love 'em!!! :D :D :D
ReplyDeletethese colors just scream fun in the sun! love them!
ReplyDeleteLove these new colors!! I can't wait to play with them!! They just scream Summer! :)
ReplyDeleteTheses are wonderful colors! Can't wait to have them in my hands!
ReplyDeleteOh they are gorgeous. Kim
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! How mcuh fun are these ??? Yum Yum!!!
ReplyDeleteLove each of these colors! Very popsicle/beach/summer! Great picks!
ReplyDeleteYUMALICIOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous colors, now I just have to convince my hubby I need them ALL!!! ;D;D;D
ReplyDeleteYum yum yummmmmmm!!!!! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new colors! LOVE them!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO PRETTY!
ReplyDeletegorgeous colors!!!
ReplyDeleteWow love these theo scrummy.
ReplyDeleteHugs Linda
what delicious colors!
ReplyDelete