Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grand Opening & Black Friday Sale

We've got some big news! Starting Thanksgiving Day (Thursday), we plan to open a Shimmerz Shop online -- you will be able to order Shimmerz products directly from Shimmerz!

To celebrate, Shimmerz & Blingz will be sale-priced for the weekend and will go back up to their normal price on Monday, Dec 1. As soon as it's open for business, we'll post the link to the store. We're so excited! We've given you a little bit of advance notice so you can start compiling your wish list!

And one timely reminder for you: There's less than a week to send us your links for the Shimmerz Linkz program where we give away free jars of Shimmerz every single month! Deadline time is 11:59 PM Mountain Time on Sunday, November 30th.

Shimmer On!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wahoo!!!!! :)

Cheri said...

Hot dog! You betcha I'm ordering some ASAP!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have a shop!! I have the most fun project to make and I really want to put Shimmerz all over it and I was able to order my new Shimmerz quick and easy in your shop and the shipping price can't be beat!! I can't wait for them to come!! :)