Friday, November 25, 2022

December - Joanne Bartell

Hello friends! Joanne here today sharing my layout for Shimmerz Paints. I used Shimmerz Snow Way Man to outline my shaker globes and make some beautiful winter blue splatters. 





I made some sequinz globes using a metal die from Hip Kit Club and filled them with the gorgeous Shimmerz Paints Sequinz. There is a wide variety of holiday and other sequinz available in the shop. 


The collection I used is from an older Pinkfresh Studio collection called Oh What Fun! I made two tags and had them flow down from the center photo and tied ribbon and twine on them. I used a HKC metal die to make the circles for my photo and its background. 


Thanks for stopping by the Shimmerz Paints blog. I hope this layout inspired you and gave you some scrapping ideas.

Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box when you place your order to receive your FREE GIFT from Shimmerz Paints. 

Happy Holidays to all. Feel free to stop by my YouTube channel to see how this layout came together.

Joanne






No comments: