Monday, October 3, 2022

I Put A Spell On You | October 2022 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends! It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this not so spooky layout featuring the October Color Kitz!  As always, we get five fabulous paints, a cut file, three Dotz and an embellishment.  This time it was a sparkly Sequinz mix!  I decided to cut out my cut file in black cardstock and painted bits of it in the Green Goddess shade.  Next, I created a patterned background with all of the colors.  How fun!


How adorable are the Dotz this month?!


I used an older Simple Stories collection.  I think it matches perfectly!


I love layering embellishments and mixed media!


The Sequinz give the most beautiful sparkle and shine!


I cannot wait to keep creating with these goodies!  


Remember to put my name in the comments section when you place your next order.  You’ll score a little freebie!


Here’s a link to my process video:


Please be sure to share what you create with us on the Shimmerz Paints Facebook Group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon




No comments: