Friday, September 30, 2022

The BEST - Scrapbook Layout - Joanne Bartell

Hello friends! Sharing my latest Shimmerz Paints layout using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection and an Altenew stamp set. When is the last time you stamped on your layouts? Let's get our stamps out and create together! 


The Shimmerz colors used are: Spritz Olive Branch, Coloringz - Pink Stilettos, Shimmeringz Goldie Lox, Shimmeringz - Baby's Breath, Coloringz - Keep Palm, Inklingz - Emerald City, Shimmerz – Berrylicious, and Sequinz - Wine-N-Roses.

Shimmerz has a wide variety of gorgeous sequinz too! 


I sprayed some cardstock with a variety of green and pink Shimmerz to created colored paper to stamp my florals and leaves. I then cut them out with metal dies. I used white cardstock for my background and placed a 4 x 12 black and white text paper across the middle of the page. I created two large floral and leaf clusters around my photo.


Naturally, the final touches were embellishing with Shimmerz sequinz and butterflies!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout. There is a process video on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your Shimmerz Paints order to receive a FREE GIFT from Shimmerz. Happy crafting friends!

 Joanne






No comments: