Sunday, September 25, 2022

October Is The Month Of Painted Leaves, For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the                                                                               fun treasures there! 


                                                                       



To make this card I took an 8 x 8 piece of watercolor paper, measured,scored and folded it in half.
I applied Prima Platinum Crackle Paste with a spatula and stencil. I put the items on with double sided foam tape and glossy accents. I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, mostly Imperial Amethyst. All the images are from Graphic 45 papers.





                                                                     


Shimmerz:   Run!Forest, and Precious Metal.
 





To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter, glass beads, swarovski crystals,lace, tulle, feathers from my backyard,pressed and dried flowers from my yard,Tim Holtz ribbon, pearls,metal from Reneabouquets,Beautiful Board from Reneabouquets,and bling and metal from my stash. I rubbed on gold mica powder on a lot of of the raised areas. 


                                   Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!




No comments: