Monday, June 27, 2022

Hello Sunshine | Shimmerz Paints Layout | Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush

 Hello Shimmerz Family!


Today's layout features bright, bold colors in an 80's sort of vibe style. I was inspired by the pops of orange, blue and green in my picture, and paired it with the Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush Collection.


Here we go!
Using a 12x12 sheet of white textured cardstock, I sprayed Freshly Squeezed, Don't Cintron Me and Sapphire. Then, for added depth and color variation, I sprayed Pop Art Pink, Jenni B Blue, Hermit the Frog. Finally I splashed some Gladiola (only available in the June Color Kitz at the moment). 

I set my base aside and began collecting the embellishments that I wanted to use from the Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush Collection, and I fussy cut some florals and butterflies from two of her patterned papers. Matted my 4x6 photo with a black-and-white striped paper from the same collection and popped it up on craft foam.

Once everything was dried, it was a breeze to assemble the layout as you see in the photo. I added some Dotz from Shimmerz Paints. A quick note is that some of my embellishments were popped up on craft foam for added dimension.

That's all for today! Remember to write my name (Lorimar) in the comments section of your next Shimmerz Paints order in order to receive a freebie!

- Lorimar









No comments: