Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Shimmerz Paints DT Page, There Are Always Flowers For Those Who Want To See Them

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun                                                                                treasures there! 

   
                                                        Photo credit: Enrique Meseguer at Pixabay.                                                         




 

I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I taped together layers of cardboard with the photo on top. I brushed on clear gesso on 49 & Market paper. I applied Prima Platinum crackle through a Finnabair stencil with a spatula. I put the frame on the page, and started adding flowers and other items. 


                                                   I brushed on different colors of paints:



 
                                            




To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter, tulle,sisal, dried and pressed flowers,Swarovski and other brands of crystals, glass beads, pearls,gold thread, sealing wax,metal from Reneabouquets, Beautiful Board from  Reneabouquets,and bling and metal from my stash. I rubbed on gold mica powder on a lot of raised areas. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things,and to put the cardboard layers together. All the fussy cut images are from recent 49 & Market papers.











Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

                                                                                

                                           

No comments: