Saturday, May 21, 2022

May 2022 Color Kitz-Rhonda Reno

 


Hello everyone! I've got a layout to share with you highlighting the awesomeness of the May 2022 Color Kitz.
The color kit this month is another amazing combination of colors and products that work perfectly together.
You can see in the photos below all the products included in this month's kitz. As always you receive not only the beautiful paints but also "extras." This month you will receive the following products:

*brand new original Shimmerz in the color "Here I Yam," Creameez in "For Shore", Inklingz in "Meet Me At Sunset," A Spritz spray in "Chick-A-Dee" and a Vibez in "Palm Reader"

You will also receive 2 exclusive digital cutfiles, a set of Shimmerz Dotz epoxy flair and also a set of floral stickers.
The stickers can be used by either removing the backing OR you can leave it intact if you want to dab some liquid adhesive onto the back. 






I created my layout by starting with the mixed media which is my favorite part of scrapbooking. There's just something about these paints, am I right?
I had my title cut file backed with a sheet of paper from the Doodlebug "Spring Garden" 6x6 paper pad. I couldn't have asked for a more perfectly matched patterned paper for my title. I ended up only using one set of the lemon cut files. To back those I used a combination of all the colors except the Shimmerz Here I Yam on smooth white gessoed. I could not be happier with how my lemons turned out and I can't take any credit...the paints were just the perfect colors!


I used ALL the colors for my mixed media background. I absolutely love how the orange added just the perfect amount of something extra to the background.
And, those florals which are somewhere between a washi and vellum sticker look incredible layered on either side of my cut file. I removed the backing from mine and I found them to be of similar feel to washi tape.



A couple of the epoxy flair Dotz were the perfect finishing touch!



If you haven't picked up your own kit for this month you can click this link and head over there now while they're still in stock. 

May 2022 Color Kitz

Be sure and post your projects in the Shimmerz Sharez fb group or tag us on IG because we'd love to see what you guys create!

Happy Scrapping!

~Rhonda

No comments: