Saturday, May 21, 2022

Bubacik by Veronika

 Hello Scrappy friend, today I have for you sweet layout of my younger Marina. She is so sweet and caring and I love this pic of her. (of course she can be devil too :D but that's different story:)

I decided to finally dive into Collection which is collab of Flora Farkas and Pinkfresh studio and it is definitely sweet and perfect for my picture. First I added gesso on my white cardstock and then till it dry I was thinking about my composition. I put on few greens and florals under my pic and set it as base of my layout. at the beginning. it looked like monochromatic layout but I wanted som colours so I went with oranges and pinks instead of blues and greens ( I used Can't Elope, Orange Sherbet, Pink-O-De-Mayo, Weakest Pink, Sweet Heart Pink Stilettos and Pop Art Pink)


I used Packaging technique which I kind of don't like ( or maybe can't do:D) but this time I was so satisfied with result. I just did colur after colur and let them shift as they want, I added just a little water to help them. After all was dry I made some tone in tone splatters around my color area. Some of them I whipped out with napkin to have soft effect some of them I let fully dry as they was to have bold effect.


Then unfinished layout was reeealy long on my desk, and I was desperately trying to find time to finish it. And this time was today :) so I added tissue paper and two frames under my picture and also foam to have a dimension. Then I adhered all my greenery, added two fussycutted and one puffy butterfly on them.
As a finish I used Pinkfresh studio gems in turqouise and title in shades of pinks and orange.
At the end I added short journaling and voila. Finishing this layout was actually much more quicker than I expected. Hope you like it and see you soon

Veronika








No comments: